ARE staff are continuing to take the necessary precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for clients seeking services and guests visiting our center. Some updates to our COVID-19 plan include:
- HIV and Hep C testing is available by appointment only. At home testing is available and can be mailed to you. Please call or text 540-445-0369.
- Case Management and Behavioral Health staff are available by appointment only. Please call 540-536-5291 and leave a message.
- Housing staff are available by appointment only. Please call 540-536-5394 and leave a message.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask in the building. Free masks and gloves are available for visitors. Please speak to a staff member about alternative options if you are unable to wear a mask.
- All groups will be postponed until further notice.
ARE will continue to follow Valley Health and CDC guidelines and recommendations and will provide updates as necessary. Thank you for helping us continue to be a healthy and safe community.