Helping our community to thrive and live healthfully.
Aids Response Effort
is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides innovative approaches to improve health disparities in our community.
ARE COVID-19 Response Update 8.18.2020
ARE staff are continuing to take the necessary precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment for clients seeking services and guests visiting our center. Staff are back in the office and available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Some updates to our COVID-19 plan include:
- HIV and Hep C testing is available by appointment only. At home HIV testing is available and can be mailed to you or picked up in the office. Please call or text 571-445-0369.
- Case Management and Behavioral Health staff are available by appointment only. Please call 540-536-5290 and leave a message.
- Housing staff are available by appointment only. Please call 540-536-5394 and leave a message.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask in the building. Free masks and gloves are available for visitors. Please speak to a staff member about alternative options if you are unable to wear a mask.
- All groups will be postponed until further notice.
- ARE staff will continue social distancing, washing hands, and wearing masks to protect each other and ARE’s clients.
ARE will continue to follow Valley Health and CDC guidelines and recommendations and will provide updates as necessary. Thank you for helping us continue to be a healthy and safe community.